Friday, April 1, 2011

5 posts and counting!

Blog Post - House Hunting is now available  

I'm still working in reverse and catching up to the present, so you will find the post listed in the Blog Archive under 2010 - September or you can go to it directly following the House Hunting Link.

Previously on Survivor...
Created my first two posts for this blog when we first arrived in Singapore in August '10 and then got busy settling in, starting a new job, getting a place to live etc.   Consequently, the blog got put on the back burner for a while. Okay, a long while.  But, I've recently been inspired by an e-mail I received from a good friend, Rob Turnbull, in which he shared his blog with me. His most recent entry highlighted  a recent trip that he and his family had taken to Belize.  It convinced me it was time to update my blog, so here I go.   If you want to get the picture here, start with my first post and read the entries in reverse order to understand the chronology of our time and experiences in Singapore.  The posts are arranged according to date (year-month) on the right side of this page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment